Reinventing “wedding coordination” through details management. This service is ideal for the couple that has put their creativity, time and love into all the little details for their wedding day but simply need a professional team to ensure all of their hard work falls perfectly into place. This service offering connects planning, vendor management, DIY decor + setup by our team of professional designers and planners.
Our team will begin working with you approximately 90 days prior to your wedding day with our progress check in call and to-do checklist. We conclude the planning stage with a 30 day venue walkthrough and details meeting. Then, we are on location to coordinate all of the details with your vendors and ensure that the key elements are executed perfectly on your big day.
Typical Package Inclusions:
- Professional advice and recommendations as needed from date of contract
- Planning progress check in call 90 days prior to event
- One Venue Walkthrough with details planning meeting
- Custom, Detailed Timeline
- Wedding Week Vendor Check-Ins
- One Hour Ceremony Rehearsal Direction
- Day of Details Professional Styling of personal items
- Ceremony Processional Coordination
- Wedding day vendor + Set up management
- Eight hours of wedding day coverage
During rehearsal and on the day of the wedding, we are on location to coordinate all of the details with your vendors and ensure that the key elements are executed perfectly.
Off season package investment begins at $1,200
Here at Southern Charm Details, we love transforming spaces to create an atmosphere that will surprise, delight, and welcome you and your guests. With our Wedding Design and Styling package we will transform and enhance any space to suit your event from start to finish. If you can see it and touch it, this package covers it!
- Creating and Maintaining Style Guides and Inspiration Boards
- Vendor Recommendations for your wedding day using the Style Guide
- Overall design plan with theme and aesthetic
- Furniture and Accent Decor Recommendations
- Custom designs for escort card display charts + wedding ceremony backdrops
- Custom Created Signage: Welcome Sign, Wedding Logo, Signature Cocktails, Gifts, Guest Book
- Linen selection assistance and sourcing
- Access to In House Floral Design team*
- Custom Table Numbers
- In House Decor Selection to enhance your theme
- Welcome Bags and Favors sourcing and creation based on style guides and bride budget
- Bathroom Amenity Baskets
- Wedding Day Styling and Setup Team
*Cost of actual florals not included
Design package investment begins at $2,500
Wedding Design, Details Management and Florals
Maybe you have picked the venue that makes your heart swoon, but you’re struggling to bring it all together. This service is for you! This option is the perfect blend for the couple who want to have a large part in planning their own wedding but would benefit from having the organization and advice a professional can offer. This service is a step above our “Magnolia” base package and offers a white glove touch to all your wedding day elements.
With our ‘Dogwood’ package, you will have access to your own client profile on our project management system. We will guide your design and theme of your wedding day while you work through details of dress shopping and bridal parties! We will create style guides and inspiration boards that will be the foundation of our services. Using the guides, we will source decor, linens, accents, furniture, design and build custom accent pieces like ceremony backdrops and champagne walls. This package also includes floral design services for ceremony and reception florals.
For the wedding day, we will manage all aspects and moving parts so you can enjoy the big event you worked so hard for including setup and tear down labor. Bonus–> wedding ceremony processional coordination included!
Our ‘Dogwood’ service includes:
- Custom Builds & Installations like escort card display charts + wedding ceremony backdrops
- Create and Maintain Style Guides and Inspiration Boards for reception design, floral design and ceremony design
- Custom Paperie package and graphic design services
- Sourcing and rental of furniture, decor and accents. In-house decor selection included at no additional fee
- 3 planning and design meetings + Floral Design Consultation
- Portion of package fee used towards cost of florals
- Furniture and Accent Decor Rental Booking assistance
- Vendor Recommendations as needed
- Online Planning Management Software Access (Aisle Planner)
- 30 day final Venue Walkthrough with wedding day vendor team
- Custom Timeline + Details Planning Packet
- Welcome Bag Creation and Assembly and distribution point delivery
- Full Wedding Day Styling team for installation of linens, florals, personal items, ceremony backdrops, custom accents and more
- Wedding Ceremony rehearsal + wedding day coordination
- Emergency ‘Forgot It’ Kit
- Wedding Day Tear Down Services
Investment begins at $3,800
Photo Credit | https://www.katelynortego.co/ | Katelyn Ortego Photography